A Fateful Moment
Has a single event or person
had a profound impact on you?
That is the theme of a fiction or non-fiction
sumission to this year's short story competition.
The format must be prose,it may be written in a
serious or humorous manner.
Submissions will be judged by a panel
of writers and editors.
Winning entries will be published
in ESRA MAGAZINE.
The competition is open to two age grou[s
Adults: over 18
Deadline: August 29, 2013
1. Number of words: 2000 maximim
2. Manuscripts must be typed and double-spaced
3. Typeface: 12 pt. type, preferably times Roman
4. Cover page: please use a cover page with your name, contact information, and the title of your manuscript. Do not put your name on the manuscript itself
5. Retain a copy of your submission, please. Manuscripts will not be returned.
Send your submissions to ESRA MAGAZINE:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to: P.O.Box 5816, Herzlia 46157
Share the news about the contest
on Facebook and Twitter